We bring unique pieces in very limited quantities, so if you like a piece, make a move, order NOW!!!

At Woman In Colors, all costumes will be provided with measurement.


IT MADE MY DAY!!!

I received a very wonderful e-mail today and it’s really made my day. I’m sure the feeling will last long. I do receive lots of compliments on Woman In Colors’ Collection, be it e-mails, sms or verbally but it’s not everyday I received this kind of gestures, it’s sounded perfectly pure. To Idarahayu, thank you for your genuine supports. Hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future. Let me share the piece with the rest of Woman In Colors’ fans.

Salam Maal Hijrah,


Sis Najwa,


We met at Bandar Sri Permaisuri bazaar early this month.

I love the dresses that I bought from you that day.

I've visited your blog as well.


Please keep on having these fabulous dresses for sale.

They are 'sopan' and the most ideal for muslim ladies.

Trendy yet does not sacrifice the modesty of the wearer.


Congratulations!


Regards,

Idarahayu


The email was posted on 18th Dec 2009


No comments: